The Data Analyst will own and drive the usage of data to produce high- impact actionable insights that will empower our business (internally and externally). Create compelling, clear, and powerful visualizations of our data that help us extract key insights. You will be a lead partner in implementing and maintaining new and existing BI tools.
Reporting to Head of Data, the duties of the BI Analyst include:
- Lead the BI effort in the company
- Define & extract main business & product KPIs and metrics that will help the teams achieve their goals (internal and external) using various BI tools
- Provide constructive feedback to relevant key stakeholder, on how to make data- driven decisions
- Effectively collaborate with other teams across the organization
- Carry out hands-on meta-analysis for various company needs- create reports, dashboards, ad hoc requests, forecasts, etc. utilizing our various data sources
- Build infrastructure for automatic reporting tools for relevant teams and stakeholders
- Leverage data to understand how our customers interact with our product – and how they can achieve even greater success
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Passionate about data with strong analytical as well as technical skills!
- 4+ years’ experience as a Business/ BI/ Data Analyst (preferably in various domains)
- Experienced in leveraging data and analytics in a business environment to influence decision making
- Excellent SQL skills with experience in analyzing and visualizing large data sets- a must
- Experienced with a variety of relational and non-relational data sources (e.g. Postgresql, SQL Server, Snowflake, S3, Redshift and others) – a must
- Skilled at processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis- a must
- Experience in working with other programming/ data processing tools (i.e. Python/ SnowFlake, etc)
- Hands-on experience with BI platforms and analytics tools (such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI etc.) – a must
- College or University degree in Statistics/ Math/ Engineering/ Economics or a related quantitative discipline
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity with product analytic tools (i.e. MixPanel) – an advantage
- Experience in developing ETL processes using different tools (Airflow, and others) – an advantage