The Devops engineer will be a part of the development team and will be incharge of the full application lifecycle from source control to deployment to allow fast and efficient product development cycles of the company’s main product line.
Reporting to R&D Team Lead, the duties of the DevOps engineer include:
- In-charge of all product environments (Dev, QA, STG, Prod) in cloud including orchestration, artifact stores, configuration management and data pipelines infrastructure
- Defining, Building and maintaining the Continuous Deployment chain for the company.
- Participate in scrum sprints to enable infrastructure and lifecycle changes drawn by product or technology requirement
- Apply identity management and security methodology for the company
- Help design and implement the company’s monitor and support tiers to keep business continuity
and customer satisfaction
- Help solving Product incidents and define and manage the RCA methodology
- Manage the company’s IT