FUSE Autotech is the developer of a SaaS platform that makes financing a car simple. We sell our software products to progressive auto dealers who want to deliver a better customer experience. Our dealers believe that car shoppers want price and payment transparency, respect for their time and the ability to control the process. FUSE helps dealerships deliver these features with an online and in-store point of sale system. FUSE is bringing FinTech to retail automotive.
We have a diverse, distributed workforce that lives in 12 US states, Israel.
FUSE is backed by a world class team of investors including respected US auto dealer groups, automotive tech visionary Elie Wurtman, , early stage investors in Auto 1 and Cazoo (Europe), a co-founder of Groupon and the Chairman of Wix.com.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product to lead our amazing Fuse product team. You will join a dynamic team and work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams in the United States and Israel to define and execute Fuse’s product roadmap. We are looking for an experienced Director of Product to lead our amazing Fuse product team. You will join a dynamic team and work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams in the United States and Israel to define and execute Fuse’s product roadmap. This is a remote position and requires extensive travel to visit US based auto dealers and our offices in Minneapolis and Tel Aviv.
- Translate the Company’s goals and vision into a clear and executable product roadmap
- Gather requirements and perform needs analysis from customers, potential customers and internal stakeholders
- Grow and mentor an international team of highly professional and skilled product managers and designers
- Create and maintain up-to-date knowledge base to support customer activities together with simple-to-engage and coherent design guidelines
- Collaborate with R&D, Data & QA teams in IL to execute the product roadmap in a well-defined sprint plan
- Collaborate with Fuse’s Integration Partners and Vendors
- Become the voice of our automotive dealer clients
- Deliver a superior software application
- Meet agreed upon deadlines
Desired Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of product management leadership experience
- Fintech or Retail Automotive experience-preferred
- In depth knowledge of B2B and B2C UI/UX design
- Working knowledge of modern software architecture and design
- Retail Automotive domain knowledge - preferred
- Managing and International (multi sites) team - preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally– required
- Experienced in agile, MVP methods
- Proven track record of launching software products to production
- Proven experience in designing exceptional UX product features
- Experience in writing specs and corresponding KPIs
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- 401 K with employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Generous PTO
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- This person will work remotely in the United States. We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Salesforce and other tools to stay connected
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. FUSE Autotech is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.