We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join our excellent team at FUSE company and ensure the
high quality of our company's cutting-edge products. You will deep dive to feature requirements and designs, implement efficient quality methodologies to ensure QA standards.
- Define, create and maintain test plans for existing and new projects
- Identify and provide feedback on gaps/anomalies in the requirements and products
- Work with software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a QA strategy based on agile methodologies.
- Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
- Ongoing assistance to our customer support team
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in manual and automation QA testing
- Experience in running manual tests on web applications
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- Experience with reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Experience with writing STP / STD / STR
- Experience with writing features and projects test plans
- Experience with estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, extremely responsive
- Experience with Testim IO - big advantage
- Backend and frontend QA automation experience for web systems - advantage