Business Development Specialist
FUSE Autotech is seeking a Business Development Specialist. This is a B2B outbound business development position that requires cold calling, email prospecting, social selling and networking. The successful candidate will identify prospects and set product demonstration appointments for the sales team. You’ll earn a base salary plus commission when you set an appointment and when the sales team closes the sale.
About the Company
FUSE Autotech is a Finance Management System that redefines the entire dealership financing process. FUSE software makes it possible for a vehicle transaction to be completed in one seamless system. A companion product, Ignite, automates the vehicle specials process on a dealership website.
FUSE is a fun place to work. Relationships with coworkers and partners are built on trust. Our products make buying a car simple, fast & easy.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to Director of Sales, the Business Development Specialist duties include but are not limited to;
- Research prospective dealer’s websites to assess current strategies as well as opportunities to improve those strategies.
- Identify key personnel at the dealerships (General Managers, General Sales Managers, Sales Managers) along with their contact information.
- Make initial contact with key personnel to introduce Fuse products.
- Set product demonstration appointments for the sales team.
What You’ll Get in Return
- Base Salary: $48,000 to $60,000 depending on experience
- Commission: $50 per demo appointment set and completed + $50 for appointments that convert to sales. There is no upper limit on commission earnings.
- Full Benefits Package
- Paid Parental Leave
- Progressive PTO Package
Need to have
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Google Workspace and Salesforce.
- Familiarity with and a presence on social networks, particularly LinkedIn.
- Ability to work remotely with little supervision.
- Previous sales and/or business development experience.
Nice to have
- Automotive experience (internal or external).
- Knowledge of e-commerce website technology and e-commerce platforms.
- Experience developing best practices and proactive customer solutions.
- Education: BA/BS desired
- This person will work remotely in the United States. We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Salesforce and other tools to stay connected.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. FUSE Autotech and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.