Customer Success Manager
FUSE Autotech is currently seeking candidates with excellent interpersonal communication skills for our Customer Success Manager position. Our clients need people who are dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoy working with people. In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our customers are successful and satisfied using FUSE Autotech’s software products. As your customers’ main point of contact, you’ll become their trusted advisor. You will take a proactive, solutions-based approach and work on their behalf to develop best practices regarding customer onboarding and post-sales support. Finally, you’ll be responsible for retaining customers and account growth, providing strategic recommendations on how to best use our tool, and know how to appropriately identify and resolve sensitive customer issues.
About the Company
FUSE Autotech has developed a Finance Management System that redefines the entire dealership financing process. It’s a methodology that allows for an entire vehicle transaction to be completed in one seamless system. A system that makes decisions based on data, not personal relationships.
At FUSE we create with character. We value transparent communication, fairness, and mutual respect. Relationships with coworkers and partners are built on trust. Our products make buying a car simple, fast & easy.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to VP of Customer Success, the duties of the Customer Success Manager include:
- Operating as the main point of contact, this person will manage a portfolio of FUSE Autotech clients.
- Onboard new clients and help answer any product and client service-related questions.
- Accurately capture customer feedback on the software and translate that into product requirements.
- Maintain weekly contact with your clients through phone calls, texts and emails.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, including Dealer Principals.
- Meet in-person to provide training and support during initial onboarding process. (Limited travel required)
- Spearhead renewal conversations with customers, as well as ways we can grow the account.
- Track the success of your clients utilization using hard data, and modify your customer recommendations as needed to maximize the outcome.
- Become an expert on our technology solution, and be able to show how it can deliver value for our clients.
- Partner with product team to ensure customer enhancement requests are implemented when appropriate.
What You’ll Get in Return
- Full Benefits Package
- Paid Parental Leave
- Progressive PTO Package
Need to have
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role in a SaaS business.
- An analytical and logical ability to understand the internal workflow of a customer to help them exploit our software.
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn a software product inside and out.
- Experience overseeing/managing the ongoing implementation and support of a B2B software system.
- Relevant experience in Account Management/Sales, SaaS/Software, e-commerce, technology start-ups.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with a passion for building strong relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Nice to have
- Automotive experience (internal or external).
- Knowledge of ecommerce website technology and ecommerce platforms.
- Experience developing best practices and proactive customer solutions.
- Education: BA/BS desired
- This person will work remotely in the United States. We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Salesforce and other tools to stay connected
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. FUSE Autotech and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.