Head of Lending Partnerships
About the Company
We make financing a car simple.
FUSE Autotech is an online and in-store platform that streamlines vehicle transactions, improves the customer experience, reduces cost to sell and maximizes dealership profitability.
About the Role
FUSE Autotech is looking for a Head of Lending Partnerships to support fast growth through the initiation and nurturing of strategic relationships with leading automotive lenders,
The Head of Lending Partnerships will report directly to the CEO and work closely with the sales, product, finance, and R&D teams.
- Manage current lending relationships to ensure strategy, priorities and resource plans are positioned to align with key company objectives
- Conduct business development efforts to identify, recruit and onboard potential lenders
- Pursue advantageous commercial deals in order to implement company strategy. Provide analytical and strategic framework to assess commercial deals explored with various stakeholders
- Run complex programmed plans to support implementation of strategic initiatives
- Analyze market trends and customer needs to identify new business development opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and budgets for new projects
- Coordinate the development of PR, comms, and sales strategies to improve company’s marketing and sales performance in conjunction with the sales team as needed
Ideal Candidate Background
- BS/BA with 10+ years of lending experience, that has led to a senior level role with experience leading the operations function in consumer lending, banking, financial services, Fintech or related field.
- Understanding of the Auto Retailing and/or Lending ecosystems including operational understanding of dealership transaction routing and execution.
- Ability to work in an independent and goal-oriented manner, with an entrepreneurial mindset and high leadership potential.
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated
- Requires an organized and methodical individual that can drive processes through detailed project plans.
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking presentations and excel analysis.