As a QA manager, you will lead the quality aspect of FUSE company and ensure the high quality of our company’s latest products.
Leading the quality means defining the best methodologies, processes and tools to ensure quality.You will have an important part in the product development process of our company, you will be responsible for performing tests before product launch to ensure that the software runs smoothly and meets customer needs.
Reporting to VP R&D, the duties of the QA Manager include:
- Design and implementation of tests, debugging and defining repair operations. Also, review system requirements and monitor quality assurance metrics.
- Define, create and maintain test plans for existing and new projects
- Identify and provide feedback on gaps/anomalies in the requirements and products
- Work with team members, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a QA strategy based on agile methodologies.
- Be responsible for documenting and reporting issues and their resolutions
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Manual Quality Assurance tester
- 1+ years of developing test cases for complex applications – an advantage
- Experience with software product performance testing on Windows and/or Mac OS X
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Basic knowledge of working with REST API
- Web app testing experience (frontend, backend)
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent English
- Knowledge of testim.io platform – an advantage