FUSE Autotech is currently seeking candidates with excellent interpersonal communication skills for our Sales Engineer position. Our clients need people who are dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoy working with people. In this role, you’ll be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation and configuration stages of the sales process. You will work closely with the sales team to provide technical advice on the sale of our products. Your role is to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by being prepared for any/all technical issues that may come about. This is a position for someone with both technical knowledge and sales skills.
About the Company
FUSE Autotech has developed a Finance Management System that redefines the entire dealership financing process. It’s a methodology that allows for an entire vehicle transaction to be completed in one seamless system. A system that makes decisions based on data, not personal relationships.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to VP of Customer Success, the duties of the Sales Engineer include:
- Prepare and give technical presentations with sales team to explain to customers how our products and services work.
- Work with Customers, Sales, R&D and Customer Success to ensure a seamless integration with our products.
- Communicate with the sales team to understand customer demands and offer sales support where necessary.
- Establish customer rapport and serve as the conduit between Sales, R&D and Customer Success.
- Communicate customer requirements to product management team.
- Present the products and all features to customers at events such as conferences and trade shows.
- Help clients solve problems with product usage.
- Assist in recommending new and improved products to the customers and explain how these products can create a greater ROI for them.
What You’ll Get in Return
- Full Benefits Package
- Paid Parental Leave
- Progressive PTO Package
Need to have
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales Engineer role in a SaaS business.
- An analytical and logical ability to understand the internal workflow of a customer to help them exploit our software.
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn a software product inside and out.
- Experience overseeing/managing the ongoing implementation and support of a B2B software system.
- Relevant experience in Sales Engineering, SaaS/Software, e-commerce, technology start-ups.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with a passion for building strong relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
Nice to have
- Automotive experience (internal or external).
- Knowledge of ecommerce website technology and ecommerce platforms.
- Experience developing best practices and proactive customer solutions.
- Education: BA/BS desired
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
- This person will work remotely in the United States. We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Salesforce and other tools to stay connected
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. FUSE Autotech and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.