Senior Full Stack Web Developer
The Senior Full Stack web developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on the company’s SaaS B2B platform, and will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship of the company’s R&D team.
Reporting to R&D team lead, the duties of the Senior Fullstack web developer include:
- Develop and contribute end to end product features
- Deliver custom-tailored solutions to improve developer productivity and velocity
- Provide technical guidance and support to our developers, encouraging adoption of best practices.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in code-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- Experience with CI/CD technologies and build libraries (webpack, babel, CircleCI, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with testing frameworks and test-driven development
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- B.Sc in Computer Science, or equivalent education
- Experience with a major Node.js framework (e.g. NestJS, ExpressJS, etc.)
- Experience working with databases and ORM technologies
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based service providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.)
- Fluent English
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes