Senior Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building SAAS based products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As a Senior Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Collect and manage requirements from various internal and external sources.
- Gather feedback from customers and product analytic tools and inject it into the design cycle.
- Plan, track and assist in the execution of product roadmaps, development schedules, and product designs.
- Define and writing product specifications and designs.
- Work closely with the development team in Israel.
- Present product to prospects and customers and manage ongoing relationships with partners and suppliers.
Desired Skills and experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on Product Management experience, with proven success in delivering SaaS products.
- Experience with financing, lending, AI applications or consumer products – MUST!
- Knowledgeable and experienced with B2B and B2C UX design.
- Proven record of product initiation to mass production in start-up companies – a major advantage.
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, etc.- an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Highly analytical background and proven attention to detail, Innovative, entrepreneurial, ability to multi-task.